Akron manufacturing company is seeking a Grinder for 2nd shift. You will grind to clean off by grinding, chipping on 35' table. Grinds and smoothes surfaces of products prior to finishing operations.
HSD/GED required, 3 yrs in manufacturing is preferred. Once hired pay rates goes to $10/hr & in 2 years the pay rate goes to $13/hr.
- 1. Examines and feels surface of product for defects.
- 2. Selects grade of abrasive belt, wheel or disk according to specifications and conditions of metal.
- 3. Starts grinder and moves over surface to remove scratches, laminated metal, excess weld and burs.
- 4. Polish ground areas with a finer abrasive to produce a smooth, unmarred finish.
- 5. Replaces worn abrasive disks, wheels and belts.
- 6. Install edges and end bits.
Mancan - 13 months ago
We are a recognized leader in the staffing industry for more than 35 years. Mancan has been building relationships locally and across the Un...