Image Selection and Curation:
Are you a "Renaissance" person, with an appreciation and understanding for clear copy and a keen eye for stunning visuals? Can you comfortably explain how particular pictures inspire emotional responses, and easily articulate why particular copy will or will not be easily understood? Do you have an interest in health and a desire to make a positive difference in the world?
If so, apply to join HealthTap today. Use your great visual and aesthetic sensiblities, together with your understanding of quality copy, to help HealthTap produce consistently high quality pairings of images and text in our product. Your work will be seen by millions of people and you will perform an important quality control role at HealthTap.
- Review images related to a verity of medical topics and select the most appropriate picture for each topic
- Review image-content pairings to ensure high quality, appropirate images are associated with content
- Perform quality control on written and visual content
- Assist with building out image libraries with appealing, appropriate images
Nice to Haves
- Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Exceptional judgement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for beautiful images and for quality
- The ability to quickly and concisely articulate opinions and choices
- Availability to work full time
- Professional experience in an artistic field
- A background or knowledge of medical terminology
This is a temporary position with the possibility of ongoing, full time employment.
HealthTap - 12 months ago