Associate Solutions Architect - Summer Intern
Location US-CA-San Mateo
Posted Date 1/4/2013
Cost Center 698 Category College/University
About the Job
We are seeking ambitious, technically strong and academically accomplished interns to help create innovative solutions to enormous challenges, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible on the Intranet. As an intern within the Professional Services organization, you be part of a technical team that delivers Akamai solutions to enterprise customers. You will have the opportunity to learn how we help many of the world’s most dynamic companies connect the hyperconnected, empowering them to transform and reinvent their business online. We would prefer candidates who are graduating between December 2013 and August 2013.
- Work on a cross functional project team that develops solutions and consults on concept feasibility.
- Understand the technical components of a customer integration project including but not limited configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
- Partner with Business Support, Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Customer Care to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post implementation support.
Making sure our customers are doing the very best they can to succeed in today's hyperconnected world. This is what Akamai does every day. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to the program after completion of the internship.
- 1+ years experience with Internet technologies including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and web servers, or relevant course work.
No one carries more of the world's Web traffic than Akamai, so working with Akamai means you’re helping some of the world’s best known brands succeed in bringing any experience to any device, anywhere. Cloud computing, SaaS, eCommerce, online entertainment and dynamic personalized experiences are all fueled by Akamai technology. Join Akamai and you join a culture that’s extremely intelligent, strongly supportive and passionately committed to delivering world-class solutions. Some of the best minds in business, mathematics, and engineering work at Akamai – leading, learning and shaping the future of the Internet.
If you're excited by Akamai and would like to help change the online landscape please apply. No time to apply? Join our Talent Community.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
Akamai - 2 years ago