Job Title: Office Support and Document Manager
The position to support the U.S. Department of Education’s Privacy Information and Records Management Services (PIRMS).
- Managing the schedules of two busy executives, including use of scheduling software and checking multiple schedules across various agencies and companies;
- Meeting support, including taking minutes at meetings; producing meeting reports; providing meeting participants in advance with accurate, current, and complete data; documenting and tracking issues, action items, and upcoming events.
- Posting documents to both internal and external PIRMS websites;
- Preparing briefing books and correspondence for senior staff;
- Managing a bank of Powerpoint presentations; using these presentations to prepare new presentations
- Provide support for the IC Docket Manager;
- Prepare and maintain FOIA logs for posting on the web;
- Manage the intake process for incoming correspondence, emails, and phone calls, and to assist in handling administrative matters.
- Answer phone calls from the public and provide basic support and responses.
- Provide basic document management throughout the review and clearance process for documents related to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, including tracking clearance and changes through multiple rounds of stakeholder review, and following up with key stakeholders when needed.
- Consolidating and synthesizing comments from stakeholders.
- Receives all visitors and calls for the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO).
- Prepares/reviews outgoing correspondence for neatness, accuracy, adherence to format and supervisor's personal style.
- Drafts non-technical correspondence.
- Produces related reports and files.
- Creating and maintaining email lists
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to speak clearly, easily understand the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Contractor personnel must clear contractor and ED security protocols and maintain confidentiality of all work processes.
- Mastery of MS Office desktop applications: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Ability to track correspondence and documents through multiple rounds of stakeholder review, consolidating, synthesizing, and prioritizing comments and edits as they come in.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities.
- Good people skills; able to negotiate a bureaucracy to get things done.
- Knowledge of administrative concepts and practices in order to recommend changes in administrative policies.
AECOM - 15 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...