Sales Associate - Key Holder - Casual Male XL
The Key Holder is responsible for assisting in the overall operation and performance of the store, which includes sales, merchandising, operations, and supervision, training and development, loss prevention, expense control and adherence to all company guidelines and procedures to ensure efficient daily operations. The Key Holder’s primary job function is to assist the Assistant Manager and Store Manager by supporting a buying environment and developing Customer loyalty, driving sales and productivity while directing all operational aspects of store operations. The Key Holder must set the standard for impeccable performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Motivates and directs others to meet or exceed targeted sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals and assisting Store Manager in ensuring the store meets its sales plan.
- Maintains a strong customer focused culture by driving sales and business by maximizing the skill set and talent of the Support Staff.
- Leads by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive brand experience.
- Responsible for visual presentation and operational standards by ensuring effective implementation of all visual and operational direction with urgency and proper planning. Ensure the total presentation and display of merchandise is impactful, customer focused and maximizes sales. Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, cleanliness, marketing, signage and sales promotion.
- Builds relationships with the Customers and the community to ensure long term business growth.
- Ensures compliance in all areas of store operations including; Customer service, loss prevention and safety, and Human Resources.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring top talent, responsible for assisting in recruiting and developing a sales-oriented team, filling open Sales Associate positions.
- Develop consistent methods for appropriately communicating to the Store Manager.
- Ensure each customer is welcomed into the store in a warm and genuinely sincere manner.
- Ensure the appropriate quality time is spent with the customer, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle.
- Go above and beyond the customer’s initial requests and assist in fulfilling his/her wardrobe needs by recommending complete outfits.
- Ensure each customer is connected to the brand by engaging him/her in our loyalty program, and turning them into CMRG “fans” by encouraging return visits.
Casual Male Retail Group, Inc. , together with our subsidiaries, is the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel with retail operations throughout the United States and London, England. We operate over 450 stores which include Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, Rochester Big & Tall stores, Destination XL stores and a direct to consumer business, including catalog and e-commerce sites for B & T Factory Direct, LivingXL.com, and ShoesXL.com. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “DXLG.” We pride ourselves on the very best quality merchandise and top-notch customer service. We hope you consider an exciting career opportunity with us by applying today!
- 3 years of retail experience, with at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college or university degree a plus.
- Proven ability to identify top talent, create teams and train, develop, retain great people.
- Demonstrates high quality service techniques and philosophy, including customer service, problem/complaint resolution and clear ability to effectively perform these tasks.
- While performing these duties of this job, the associate may be required to work alone, long hours including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays and on occasion be required to work open to close.
- Associate must be available to travel to neighboring store locations as needed. The associate must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make decisions.
- The associate must regularly lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing these duties of this job, the associate may be required to work alone, for long hours (including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays) and on occasion, may be required to work open to close.
- Associate must be available to travel to neighboring store locations as needed.
Casual Male Retail Group Inc. - 13 months ago
The Vitamin Shoppe
The Vitamin Shoppe
- 15 days ago
- 3 days ago
- 24 days ago