GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employ more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
Facilitates the arrangement domestic (and possibly international) corporate travel services for employees, independent consultants, interview candidates, and others by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
Experience: 2 years’
- Handles calls as a front line agent of a busy on-site travel call center and responds to emailed requests for travel arrangements for employee and contractor travelers including air, rail, hotel and ground transportation
- Identifies and offers the best travel options to both accommodate the employee’s travel request and maximize cost savings to the company
- Understands and communicates the company travel policy to ensure compliance
- Follows all company, travel department, agency and airline policies and procedures, including those governing quality control, documentation, ticketing, voids and refunds, to ensure accuracy and avoid fees for violations
- Reviews all work for accuracy with special attention to detail. Promptly forwards travel itineraries via email and responds to traveler requests in a timely manner
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
- 2+ years’ active corporate Travel Consultant experience in the past 4 years
- Industry knowledge including excellent understanding of geography
- 2+ years’ Sabre experience with proficiency in faring and ticketing procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated team player with ability to work in fast-paced, high call volume environment
- International experience a plus
- Meeting planning and group travel experience a plus
- A minimum of 2+ years’ active Corporate Travel Consultant experience within the last 4 years.
- Demonstrated proficiency on the SABRE reservation system
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
GP Strategies Corporation - 2 years ago
Option Six wants to close the book -- the jargon-filled training manual, that is -- on boring educational materials. The company creates...