Do you have a passion for problem solving? Are you a fixer? Do you like documenting your discoveries? If so, then the Summer 2013 Front End Quality Assurance and Customer Support internship at The New York Times may be the right fit for you.
Our 10-week Program will allow you to develop and enhance your probing skills. You will gain experience trouble shooting and reporting bugs, interfacing with clients on their issues and learning what it takes to be a strong contributor at The NYTimes. Our start-up like environment is a breeding ground of innovation where we will challenge you to do more and support you while you’re doing it.
- At least 2 years college level education in Computer Science, User Interface Development or similar
- Familiarity with site tracking, database structures and Mongo DB is highly desirable
- Developing and documenting new feature QA testing requirements
- Testing functionality of R&D Venture’s products front end interviaces on development, staging and production environments
- Documenting bugs and tracking bug resolution
- Interfacing directly with clients to troubleshoot reported problems
To be considered, you must apply to our NYTimes career site. Additionally, you can also send a copy to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
The New York Times Company, a leading global, multimedia news and information company with 2012 revenues of $2.0 billion, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYTimes.com, BostonGlobe.com, Boston.com, and related properties. The Company’s core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news, information and entertainment.
The New York Times Company is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. The New York Times Company is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.
The New York Times Company
- 2 years ago - save job