Web Applications Developer
Diverse Technologies Corporation is searching for a qualified Web Applications Developer for a Client located in Annapolis, MD, to be responsible for developing new and enhancing existing web applications and client server applications for their Internet and Intranet websites using .NET, C#VBScript, ASP, XML, XSLT and SQL Server. The developer will be responsible for development following the Client's system development life cycle methodology. The selected candidate will work on-site at the Client's location in Annapolis, MD.
- Consults with systems users to plan, develop, evaluate and revise applicatons systems.
- Collects and analyzes data concerning manual processes or existing systems to determine the purpose of the system, work methods used, cause and effect of problems and improvements needed.
- Prepares conceptual designs of proposed new or revised applicatons systems.
- Prepares technical applicatons systedms designs and project specificatons detailing input, processes, output and controls using narrative reports and systems design tools such as class diagrams, sequence diagrams and logical/physical data models.
- Codes programs using .NET, SQL and other web-based programming languages and compiles programs.
- Develops and executes test plan for newly created or modified web applications and/or SSIS packages.
- Uses speciality sofware to perform utility routines including debugging, editing and sorting functions.
- Develops and assembles systems documentation to include functional design, technical design,maintenance manual and user guides.
- Performs emergency maintenance on applications systems and programs as required.
US Citizenship Required
- At least two (5) years recent experience designing and developing web applications using Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0.
- At least one (5) years recent experience with SQL/relational databse, including experience, preferably Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, including experience with stored procedures and SQL Server Integraton Services (SSIS)/Data Transmission Services (DTS).
- At leaset one (3) years recent experience with analytical, testing, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting in a producton environment.
- At least one (3) years experience with the Client's SDLC or a similar full project development life cycle methodoloty.
- Five (5) or more years experience designing and developing web applications using Microsoft .NET and a SQL/relational database are preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V