SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR III
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Installation, management and maintenance of corporate local and wide area data network. Management and maintenance of corporate telecommunications network.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Installs and maintains local and wide area network hardware, including file servers, cabling infrastructure, routers/hubs/switches/modems, and printers.
- Installs and maintains network software.
- Maintains security on network systems.
- Maintains corporate data backup systems and file restorations.
- Create and manage NTFS files security and groups.
- Troubleshoots complex hardware and telecommunication related issues.
- Monitors and documents/reports systems activity.
- Define, implement, and maintain an overall systems backup and recovery strategy.
- Define, implement, and maintain a disaster recovery program for non data systems.
- Maintains and implements network management tools.
- Evaluate Voice and Data products.
- Make recommendations on upgrading or installing new products.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Lifting – Not to exceed 50 lbs. – local practice may apply.
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Field of vision/peripheral
- Fine motor skills
- Educational experience equivalent to an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with four years work related experience, or six years work related experience.
- Novell CNE or CNA and/or Microsoft MCSE strongly preferred.
- Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of computer software and hardware and their network applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Network hardware and software installation/maintenance
- Telephone/voice mail installation/maintenance
- Hardware and telecommunication troubleshooting
Infectious Control Risk Category II:
The risk category explains whether or not employees are likely to come into contact with blood or body fluids while performing their jobs. Risk category II states employment and procedures the may require exposure.
Please submit an application along with your resume on our website under the “Careers” tab in order to be considered.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos and Kent W. Stanger, Chief Financial Officer. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
Merit Medical Systems Inc. - 2 years ago
Founded in 1987, Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is a worldwide company engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary...