Do you want to use your experience working with PeopleSoft in a Business Analyst role while working in an environment with information technology solutions while working for a global, growing company? If so, SIRVA Inc. has an amazing opportunity for you!
SIRVA, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of relocation and moving solutions. We conduct more than 300,000 relocations every year, transferring corporate and government employees and moving individual consumers. With more than 2,300 employees and an extensive network of agents and other service providers, SIRVA operates in more than 150 countries. SIRVA’s brands include Allied, Allied International, Allied Pickfords, Allied Special Products, DJK Residential, Global, northAmerican, northAmerican International, SIRVA Mortgage, SIRVA Relocation and SIRVA Settlement.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The PeopleSoft Functional Analyst:
- Partner with financial functional teams/users to identify and document business requirements necessary to provide requested business solution.
- Perform fit gap analysis necessary to insure that appropriate functional solution is identified.
- Work with technical team throughout the development process to insure that all necessary information has been documented, in order to create the requested solution.
- Work with functional teams to insure appropriate test plan has been created
- document existing business processes and refine future processes
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in his/her chosen functional / application area
- May lead functional or segment teams on projects.
- Ensure the accuracy of the configuration of the system, including table maintenance
- Ability to work on multiple applications of PeopleSoft
- Partner with the business to ensure needs are met through effective and documented requirements, test plans and implementation plans.
- Provide functional support to projects as assigned. These would include, but not be limited to, plan changes, new locations. Merges and acquisitions
- Monitor, respond and resolve tickets and issues submitted by business partners.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems involving system enhancements and interface errors, working with external vendors and other IT groups. Perform root-cause analysis of escalated employee issues and make recommendations regarding the overall solution.
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of compliance software necessary to insure system compliance
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Appropriate certifications
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or IT and/or equivalent work experience.
5 + years of experience working with the PeopleSoft Financial/Supply Chain system especially General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Billing, Purchasing, ePro version 9.0 or higher
Proven technical troubleshooting skills across multiple technologies
Ability to work successfully in both a team environment and independently
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with business peers, IT peers, and suppliers to identify technology solutions
Strong analytical skills to identify errors and determine root cause
Understanding of relational databases and data models
Ability to write/understand basic sql queries
- Ability to engage and partner with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to discuss technical issues in a way that is meaningful to partners
- Experience working in a global environment
- Strong understanding of Access and Excel
- Familiarity with on-shore off-shore support model
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Hyperion Essbase a plus