Tower Technician Lighting Crew
SiteMaster, Inc. is looking to hire 3 Tower Techs immediately to work nationwide on a tower lighting crew. This position is very fast paced and travels to multiple sites daily. Work is performed in adherence with OSHA work safety standards and guidelines.
Travel is part of this job. Must be drug free and pass background / MVR check (No Felony No DWI/DUI).
This position is full-time, with employer-paid Medical, Dental and Life insurance. We also offer paid vacation, Holidays, 401K, and an optional Flexible Spending Account benefit. Fax 918-392-8998 or email your resume to email@example.com .
- 1-2 Years of Experience in the Tower Industry
- Practice safe working procedures in compliance with OSHA regulations (FIrst Aid/CPR, OSHA 10, RF Awareness, Basic Climber Safety and Rescue Certification required).
- Learning and performing all tasks related tocellular communications towers.
- Ability to travel for up to four or moreconsecutive weeks very fast paced, multiple sites daily
- Valid Driver's License with a clean drivingrecord
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load to perform work at altitudes of up to 12,000 feet.
2. Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 35 pounds).
3. Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
4. Availability to work irregular hours and/or respond to emergency call-outs on a 24 hour basis.
5. Ability to travel extensively throughout the state.
6. Applicant/Employees weight and tools combined may not exceed 280-pound weight limit as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
7. Applicant/Employees waist circumference must not exceed 60 inches measured at the navel as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SiteMaster, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard