National staffing company looking for an organized, energetic, bi-lingual (Spanish/English) on site representative for a client site in San Joaquin County area.
Responsible for training, recruiting, payroll, safety and HR functions for approx. 100 employees. Must have computer knowledge, be able to multi task, and interact with all levels of personnel and management. Must have flexible hours and be able to work independently.
Prior temporary staffing and warehouse experience is a big plus.
Our agency supplies full time temporary laborers for all manufacturing, distribution, and packaging environments. We are seeking a Staffing Specialist to help manage the daily flow of our workforce at the distribution location.
If you have proven operation and managerial skills, you will excel in this position. Seeking individuals with strong leadership qualities and people skills.
Duties will include:
- Providing Excellent Customer Service to client by attending daily staffing meeting and communicating to fill personnel requirements
- Act as Human Resource Department for Client. Deal with payroll, monitor employee work performance and resolve employee issues and problems
- Maintain communication with client to ensure successful business development and to promote employee retention
- Implement, monitor, and comply with company programs/ initiatives
- Administrative Tasks (Strong Computer Skills Needed)
- Acting as a liaison between staffing office and client
- Multi-task -- complete more than one task at a time to provide quality service to customer
- Spanish/English Reading and Writing Skills
- SEEKING WAREHOUSE SUPERVISORY OR LEAD EXPERIENCE--- Certification in driving forklift, electric pallet jacks, etc a major PLUS. OSHA knowledge helpful as well
Monster - 13 months ago
Full Steam Staffing offers Transportation alternatives for all our employees. This benefit is especially helpful for workers who have limite...