Sundance Vacations, headquartered in Wilkes-Barre, Pa is a family-owned, multi-state travel company since 1991 with more than 80,000 clients and over 400 employees!
A qualified candidate will possess the skills and experience to lead small projects while acting in the role of programmer analyst. Past experience must include analysis and development using Microsoft Visual Studio.Net technologies (specifically C#), Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Server. You must have good communications skills and able to turn client wishes into product.
This position is located in the Sundance Vacations corporate office in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- 4+ years object oriented programming
- .NET C#
- Small project management
- Source control (SVN or other)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Programmer Analyst.
- Solve complex programming and integration issues involving multiple platforms and departments.
- Develop project plans and control activities based on satisfying client and service requirements.
- Assists in the development of requirement documents and business proposals.
- Prepares project status reporting.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of current and emerging applications, technologies and standards through continuing education, reviewing technical publications, and participating in professional associations.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results.
Salary 55k to 65k DOE