1. Project an attitude of exceptional customer service in all aspects of job execution.
2. Provide technical support for all products via telephone (includes limited rotational coverage for after-hours), direct customer interaction and through presentations to professional and companion animal owner audiences.
3. Ensure that all regulatory responsibilities are met relative to case work regarding potential adverse event reports. Case follow up to completion will be the responsibility of each individual assigned case work duties.
4. Assist with and support all pertinent training programs for new technical consultants, veterinary technicians and customer support personnel within the company, as well as for the sales force and the contract call center.
5. Support the efforts of Companion Animal Sales and Marketing, as required, through participation in launch teams, customer meetings and veterinary meetings, as assigned by TACS management.
Education: DVM degree and a minimum combination of 5 years experience in companion animal or mixed animal private practice (2+ years), or academic practice environment and/or industry R&D or customer support.
Past experience providing exceptional support and customer service to veterinarians, clinic staff and their clients is mandatory.
- Knowledge of companion animal health products
- Experience/ knowledge of day to day activities within a companion animal veterinary practice
- Ability to work 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. Monday through Friday (flexiblity with hours M-F)
- Advanced degrees in veterinary medicine are a positive, as is additional high quality veterinary practice experience (referral practice, etc).
- A strong commitment to providing top quality customer support
- Demonstrated proficiency within a call center type environment
- Basic knowledge of the Animal Health Market
- Ability to relate to and draw on clinical experience in day to day customer interactions with both professional and pet owner audiences and callers
- Ability to function effectively within a team environment as a team player, or able to work independently on assigned individual projects and tasks
- Ability to influence without authority
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements associated with the reporting and follow- up on adverse event report
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to make decisions within the context of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strategic thinking
- Strong planning skills and the ability to execute.
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in...