Lead with us as a member of the Procurement Team by driving efficiency, effectiveness and continuous improvement in the Marketing Procurement process. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Manager, Marketing Procurement at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Identifying and clarifying internal/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Kellogg and customer goals are aligned and met
- Developing the business case for sourcing opportunities in marketing categories
- Strategic planning, identifying risks and opportunities, and developing recommendations based on industry dynamics, economic outlook, and the geopolitical environment
- Initiating and maintaining complex internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Working with finance personnel to communicate likely financial impact of new service agreements
- Working with legal counsel to ensure contracts are compliant with Kellogg policies and reflect all agreements with suppliers
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Procurement, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with significant experience in procurement (i.e., strategic sourcing, negotiating and contracts).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence decision makers; excellent relationship skills.
- Ability to manage cross functional sourcing teams.
- Experience managing others.
- Microsoft Office skills.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master of Business Administration.
- Experience working in a Marketing function or partnering with a Marketing function.
- SAP experience.
Travel is approximately 20%.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....