Lead with us as a member of the Procurement Team by driving efficiency, effectiveness and continuous improvement in the Marketing Procurement process. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Manager, Marketing Procurement at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Identifying and clarifying internal/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that Kellogg and customer goals are aligned and met
- Developing the business case for sourcing opportunities in marketing categories
- Strategic planning, identifying risks and opportunities, and developing recommendations based on industry dynamics, economic outlook, and the geopolitical environment
- Initiating and maintaining complex internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Working with finance personnel to communicate likely financial impact of new service agreements
- Working with legal counsel to ensure contracts are compliant with Kellogg policies and reflect all agreements with suppliers
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Procurement, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with significant experience in procurement (i.e., strategic sourcing, negotiating and contracts).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence decision makers; excellent relationship skills.
- Ability to manage cross functional sourcing teams.
- Experience managing others.
- Microsoft Office skills.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master of Business Administration.
- Experience working in a Marketing function or partnering with a Marketing function.
- SAP experience.
Travel is approximately 20%.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 19 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....