We're looking for someone with motivation.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record of success.
We're looking for someone with a passion for IT.
We're Enclara Health, and we're looking for you!
Enclara Health is a fast-growing healthcare services company, exclusively focused on providing clarity and insightful direction and support for everyone involved with end-of-life care. Our passion is to bring quality of care with dignity to patients. Our programs help minimize risk and expenses for health plans, physicians, healthcare teams, hospices, caregivers, patients, and family members while ensuring a continuity of quality care. We have a brand-new, state-of-the-art pharmacy in the Southern New Jersey area.
We are currently looking for a MS SQL Server DBA who will be responsible for for the successful design, implementation and operations of Enclara Health's software systems.
MS SQL Server DBA - WEST DEPTFORD, NJ
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Administrator
The MS SQL Server DBA will be responsible for:Key Responsibilities:
- Design and implement schemas and stored procedures to support operational needs.
- Provide 24x7 production database administration.
- Provide reporting and data warehouse database administration.
- Troubleshoot and use discretionary problem solving/decision making skills to resolve data related and performance issues.
- Maintain database backup and recovery infrastructure.
- Create, maintain and enhance SQL scripts.
- Create OLTP reports using tools such as MS Reporting Service.
- Develop and implement data archiving strategies.
- Building and maintaining SSIS packages for ETL processes.
- Must maintain client confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA and other relevant regulations.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Minimum of 3+ years of related database experience. At least 2 years experience with SQLServer 2005 is preferred.
- Both production and development database experience is required.
- Demonstrated design, implementation and support of large databases ( > 200 tables, > 500 million rows).
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment.
- Process development and automation experience.
- Develop and maintain a manual of Company database administration policies and procedures, and assure that the Company operates in compliance with these guidelines.
- Demonstrate the ability to effect process improvements and deliver effective actionable reporting.
- Participate in new database application and technology research and implementation.
If you are confident that you fulfill the above requirements, have an insatiable appetite for leading-edge technologies, and enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic environment, please submit your resume, ( WRITTEN IN WORD FORMAT ), and a cover letter that includes your salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Excellent company benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Enclara Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 22 months ago - save job
Enclara provides ongoing assistance for health plans, their patient-members, and health care providers dealing with end-of-life issues....