The Business Banking Associate processes and maintains commercial loans, assists Commercial Lenders, and handles retail customer service issues.
1. Prepares loan documentation request forms in accordance with the loan approval. Reviews documents for accuracy once they are received.
2. Processes general ledger tickets for new and renewed loans. Ensures that loans are booked and coded correctly in the computer.
3. Orders lien searches and title commitments to verify that the bank will be in the proper lien position and verifies that the liens and other items are recorded accurately and timely.
4. Responsible for the Tickler System as it pertains to collateral tracking and financial reporting requirements.
5. Prepares payoff request letters and processes the payoffs when received. Prepares Adverse Action letters and files.
6. Maintains a working knowledge of all loan software. Assists management in ensuring that enhancements and changes are properly implemented.
7. Acts as the primary contact for customer inquiries on required tracking items, loan servicing, basic cash management, and customer service issues and questions.
8. Processes loan payments, advances, late fees and other related items. Creates and distributes various reports as needed.
9. Assists retail banking when needed, and actively participates in the sales and service programs of the bank.
10. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. High school diploma, Associate’s Degree or equivalency.
2. Knowledge of commercial loan administrative or processing experience preferred.
3. Proficient math and computer skills.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively and establish priorities.
6. Detailed and deadline orientated.
Great Western Bank - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Great Western Bancorporation is the holding company for Great Western Bank, which operates about 200 branches in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri,...