Audible, Inc., an Amazon.com, Inc., subsidiary, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the Internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s mission is to establish literate listening as a core tool for anyone seeking to be more productive, better informed, or more thoughtfully entertained. Audible content comprises more than 100,000 audio programs from more than 1,800 content providers, including leading audiobook publishers, broadcasters, entertainers, magazine and newspaper publishers, and business information providers. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
The position of Associate Manager, CRM & Loyalty Marketing will assist in the expansion of retention and loyalty programs to the Audible member base, with particular focus on high-risk members and winback campaigns. The right candidate will blend marketing communication skills, project management and customer segmentation experience. Reports to Manager, CRM & Loyalty Marketing.
Key Accountabilities :
· Implement communications programs to drive engagement and improve retention of the Audible member base.
· Develop new save-a-cancel offers and solutions to decrease member cancel rates both online and in Customer Care.
· Manage the CRM & Retention communications roadmap, ensuring constant testing and optimization of all programs.
· Identify tailored programs to re-engage inactive and high-risk members and win back recently cancelled members.
· Partner with the Analytics team to analyze campaign performance and expand customer targeting to optimize effectiveness of promotions.
· Partner with the creative team on the development of all promotional materials, including email, video, direct mail, and site banners.
Job Requirements :
· Minimum of 3 years experience in CRM / loyalty / retention marketing.
· Organizational, managerial and communication skills, with ability to handle multiple projects
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
· Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint.
Bachelors Degree or higher
Experience with a membership-based subscription business model preferred.
Amazon.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...