Application Developer II
Equity Trust Company is looking for an exceptional individual to take on a Development role in our Salesforce Application team. This individual will play a key role in the future development of this application and integration into our enterprise application architecture. The team also has the primary responsibility for the daily support and operations of a highly customized Salesforce implementation. Ability to work with business clients and end-users to develop and understand business requirements is essential for success of the team.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Functions:
- Partners with the Business Owners Project Management Office and participates in all phases of project implementation.
- Works with the team to implement strategic enhancements to the application and interfaces with client systems.
- Utilizes and maintains appropriate change control procedures and standards .
- Creates Test Plans for the application related changes
- Ensures day to day operational integrity of the system with rapid troubleshooting skills when issues arise
- Mentors less experienced members of the team
Essential Education/Attributes/Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SalesForce development and administration
- Minimum 3 years application development experience using Microsoft .Net Technologies, PHP, Java, or Scripting tools
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills
- High degree of accountability and responsibility for your work
- Results driven, business focused, flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to interpret abstract technical ideas and concepts effectively
- Translates complex business requirements into meaningful technical solution
- General PC office skills with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS project, Outlook.
- Demonstrate strong customer service focus and ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence.
Equity Trust company - 2 years ago