The qualified candidate will possess the following:|
1. High School diploma or GED
2. BLS Provider required (within 90 days)
3. Completion of competency checklist (within 90 days)
1. Central Sterile and/or Surgical Tech preferred
C. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Maintains a neat, clean, professional appearance.
4. Possesses a sense of responsibility, initiative and honesty; is self-motivated and works in an efficient and effective manner.
5. Pays attention to details under all circumstances
The Instrument Technician (Tech) performs technical tasks that support clinical operations. The primary focus of this position is maintenance and care of surgical instruments and equipment. The Instrument Tech. performs technical tasks that support clinical operations in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality.
Floyd Medical Center - 2 years ago