St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
The SSM Clinical Support Nurse coaches and guides the team toward achieving “best care, best results," uses knowledge and experience to serve as a resource and mentor, facilitates collaboration and effective communication by being available and present in daily interactions with care team members; uses courage and creativity to advocate for patients, families, colleagues and physicians; embodies and models compassion and respect for team. The CSN always looks for creative and positive solutions and coaches team to do the same.
• Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
• Minimum of 2 years of R.N. behavioral health experience required.
• Experience with leading/participation in process improvement activity which may include shared ac-countability committee/team participation preferred.
• Enrolled in a formal educational program or is willing to commit to a prescribed amount of continuing education.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• CPR certification required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• And much, much more!
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care - 11 months ago