Sr Manager, Process Management (USA)-725180
Produces reports, presentations and reccomendations for senior management to enable effective business decisions based on information derived from consistent process. Modifies existing process and creates processes to enhance business activity or save time in delivery of a business requirement. Educates and gains buy in concerning the utilization of process to ensure appropriate execution. Maintains metrics to measure effectiveness of process. Assists users and other stakeholders in the use of tools associated with a process and to understand how to extract the best information from data associated with a process. Monitors data trends and installs necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity.
- Generation of reports and presentations from process metrics
- Creating/Modifying process
- Education and awareness of process
- Tool assistance, job aid publication
- Data Management
- Manage up to 5 people
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- 2 years of experience in Process management
- 2 years of experience in Project management
- 2 years of experience in People management
- 2 years of experience in Complex problem solving
- 2 years of experience in Relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Masters Degree in Business Management, Process Management, Project Management, Risk Management, Communications, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Process Management (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma), Compliance (i.e. CRCM, CIPP, etc.), Business Process Management
- 5 years of experience in Process management
- 5 years of experience in Project management
- 5 years of experience in People management
- 5 years of experience in Complex problem solving
- 5 years of experience in Relationship management
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-New Castle-New Castle County DE-Call Ctr (18004)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 24 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...