Req Number: 3047BR
Position Title: Sales Support Administrator
Contract Type: Established/Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
Advertised Salary £17,000 - £20,000
Place of Work: Coventry
Business Unit: Work Based Learning
Business Unit: Information
Pearson Work Based Learning offers solutions for learning and training which takes place either in the workplace or outside it, in order to meet the high standards required by employers in today’s challenging times. We offer the largest selection of qualifications to the work-based learning market. These include Apprenticeships, NVQs, Foundation Learning, Functional Skills, WorkSkills, BTECs, Customised Framework and our Assured by Edexcel Service.
As work-based learning is a constantly changing and competitive market, our customers need support and guidance to maximise the achievements of their learners and grow their businesses. We therefore work in partnership with employers, training providers, FE colleges and key industry stakeholders to ensure the solutions and qualifications we provide are flexible and innovative so that their learners can really excel in the workplace.
Position Summary: Provision of administration support to, and lead generation and qualifcation for, the Sales Teams.
Key Role-Specific Deliverables:
• Act as a key partner for the Sales team in either the Business Development, National Accounts or Regional Accounts team
• Act as second line contact after Account Lead / Business Development Lead for a designated caseload of customers
• Maintaining a bank of templates and sales tools
• Distribution of key sales collateral as requested by their Sales lead
• Receiving and assisting with customer queries, leads generated by phone, email or targeted campaigns, track and monitor all customer leads, provide regular rpeorts and escalate to the where appropriate
• Undertaking basic account research ar requested
• Contact potential and existing customers by telephone and email to generate interest in PWBL products and services
• Obtain contact details of potential customers from a range of internal and external sources
Key Customers & Stakeholders:
• Business Development Team
• National Accounts Team
• Regional Accounts Team
• Internal Accounts Team
• Marketing Team in PMM
Candidate Profile Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience in a sales or customer service environment
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Pearson Education - 17 months ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...