Job Title: Analyst, Campaign Execution Analysis
Location: RI, West Warwick
Works closely with Manager, Campaign Execution to ensure real-time tracking of operational metrics that drive Regional results. Partner with the center Campaign Management team to execute campaign strategies. Activities include working with cross-functional Regional teams in the planning and implementation of direct marketing programs and testing strategies. Customer and non-customer contact management; rectify campaign issues, create Ad hoc analytics and reporting.
1. Provides detailed and summarized reports and analyses of marketing activities and initiatives
2. Use basic statistical analyses to create actionable insights based on data from customer transaction databases
3. Preforms statistical data analysis, predictive models and ad hoc anlyses using standard and advanced statistical techniques (e.g. regression, CHAID, factor, ANOVA, and clustering analyses
4. Collaborates with key functional areas including Field Marketing and Information Technology to implement projects, complete tasks, and fulfill plans to ensure timely and efficient financial analysis and reporting for campaigns
5. May develop reports to fulfill data needs related to marketing initiatives
6. Assists with customer and non-customer contact management initiatives
7. Works extensively with UNICA management system
8. Creates reports and presentations that address high-level business issues
9. Ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet internal stakeholder expectations
10.Collaborate with other members of the Region marketing organization to implement process improvements, facilitate knowledge sharing, and educate colleagues on data-driven decision making
1. 1+ year of experience preferred in related field (marketing, product management, or analytical field)
2. Education and/or experience in data mining, predictive modeling and analysis experience with SQL/Oracle
3. Education and/or experience with large data sets and creativity to develop innovative analytical solutions
4. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
5. Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information
6. Track record of effectively partnering across different teams in organizations preferred
Competencies Required Day 1:
1. Applied Learning
3. Continuous Learning
4. Customer Focus
5. Planning and Organizing
6. Quality Orientation
7. Lives Cox Values - Shows an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company. Works to professional standards that apply best practices approaches are consistent with Cox's values and ethics
Cox Communications values employees as our most important resource. We invest in the success of employees and their families by offering a variety of benefits programs. A few selected benefits include:
YourWealth: 401K plan and pension plan
YourHealth: medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability and flexible healthcare spending accounts
YourLiving: short-term disability, personal leave, adoption assistance and long-term care insurance
YourCareer: mentoring and training opportunities
About the Company:
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and wireless services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable TV company, Cox serves more than 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and new media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For seven years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; for five years, Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity, and the company holds a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index. Cox is an equal opportunity employer. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
How To Apply:
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications - 15 months ago
As the third largest cable provider in the nation, Cox Communications, Inc. is noted for its high-capacity, reliable broadband delivery...