The Business Analyst on the MPD Team will work as a liaison between IT and our clients (both internal and external) to define business requirements, estimate time and duration of required changes to MSP and work with developers - to Design, Test and Implement those changes. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Analytical skills are required in that the BA must be able to assist in determining the most effective solution to resolve our client's business need(s). Teamwork and Attention to Detail are essential as this area develops quality solutions in a team like atmosphere. Every Analyst must be able to multi-task to manage multiple projects and keep project deliverables on schedule. The analyst will be expected to communicate effectively and timely with clients, Product Strategy, other analysts, programmers and Project Managers and to proactively bring attention to any issues that are of concern or affecting the project timeline. A Business Analyst is required to be flexible in working projects that can involve any functional area of MSP.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Prior Mortgage Banking/Mortgage Servicing Experience.
- Ability to independently analyze and resolve problems.
- Proficiency with PC applications - MS Word, Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Four year college degree or equivalent MSP or Mortgage Banking/Servicing experience.
- Several years banking, mortgage banking, mortgage servicing or MSP experience.
Subject Matter Expertise in HELOC Loans, Consumer Loans and Credit Card Processing would be a plus.
MSP Experience would be a plus
Previous experience as a Business Analyst working with Developers on Design work or testing software is a plus.
Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
Customer Relationship/Project Management Skills
Concern for Quality
Black Knight Financial Services
- 5 years ago - save job
Black Knight Financial Services is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers...