Instructional Design Consultant |
The Mosaic Company is looking for passionate, collaborative, and resourceful problem solvers to join a team that develops and delivers interactive, customized, e-learning solutions. We partner with our clients to analyze their specific business needs, their corporate culture, and their infrastructure. Then we look at performance gaps before building out the design and development of a performance-improving solution.
Mosaic is looking for an experienced Instructional Design Consultant who can create user documentation and training materials for either instructor-led training (ILT) or web-based training (WBT). We want you to be able to write learning objectives, create storyboards and course outlines, develop content working with subject-matter experts and existing documentation, and write course assessments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand target audiences to assess needs and design course curriculums.
- Develop content leveraging knowledge of the e-learning process and design methodologies.
- Effectively collaborate with subject matter experts, technical staff, project teams, and trainers to develop topical information into a final product.
- Develop clear, precise, and elegant technical courseware for the various audiences that use and develop our product suite.
- Provide necessary feedback and recommendations based on instructional design knowledge and expertise.
- Meet deadlines while working independently or in a team environment.
- Adaptable: Ability to effectively adapt to changing needs and priorities while maintaining a positive attitude with a focus on client success.
- Collaborative: Exceptional interpersonal skills that are leveraged to build relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resourceful: Ability to persevere under tight deadlines and a rapidly changing environment to develop and deliver innovative solutions.
Please be prepared to provide a portfolio with writing samples in electronic format. Your portfolio must demonstrate the ability to organize information appropriately and exemplify consistency in writing style. If you think you can contribute to our team, we invite you to contact us.
- Degree in Instructional Design, Technical Writing, Communications, or English.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years experience with developing training-related content for external customers.
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...