As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Provide support via the telephone and/or Internet to respond to customer inquiries and resolve routine issues.
1. Responds to inquiries received through phone, mail and/or face-to-face contact with customers and prospects about the company or customers products or services by following standard scripts and procedures.
2. Uses a computer system to track questions and answers as well as enter orders.
3. Responds to inquiries requiring a written response with the use of standard or form letters.
4. Escalates more complex questions to more experienced Specialists.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
0-1 years of related customer service, call center or help desk experience.
Number of Positions
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...