The purpose of the Field Sales Leader Associate is to assist in the Distribution Support, Sales and Service of Allstate Insurance products. Working with Allstate agencies regarding product selection and consulting to increase sales, generate profitable premium growth and increase market share in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas.
The length of the distribution leadership development phase is based on the trainee's prior experience, development plan and market availability. The scope of the training period is to learn about company distribution practices and demonstrate the application and mastery of sales and leadership concepts:
**Must be willing to relocate according to business needs**
- Sales Leadership Workshop
- Licensing: Property and Casualty, Life and Health, Series 6, 26, 51 or 53, and 63
- Mini-Market Sales
- 3 - 5 years in Territory Sales Leadership
- Property & Casualty/Financial Services sales experience strongly preferred
- 4-year college degree
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective internal relationships within the distribution organization and across other business functions
- Strong business knowledge and the ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions
- Microsoft Office product
Allstate - 16 months ago
Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted in...