Ammunition is an award winning multidisciplinary design studio uniquely positioned to define brands and deliver on all aspects of product and experience design. We excel in physical and digital product design, brand strategy, identity, and user experience design. While Ammunition’s strengths are diverse, our ability to work seamlessly across disciplines enables us to bring experiences that matter to market.
We are seeking a talented junior graphic designer with a solid understanding of, and appreciation for, typography, color, form and ideation. The ideal candidate has a passion for details but can see the bigger picture in order to generate thoughtful design solutions.
• Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to define and deliver creative concepts
• Personal commitment to quality, attention to detail
• Demonstrated capability for generating unique, progressive, and relevant design concepts
• A passion for contemporary culture, knowledge of current trends in products, design and UI, and a willingness to experiment
• Excellent time management and organizational skills required—must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adhere to schedules and deadlines
• An openness to learn from others
• Ability to communicate design concepts effectively
• Desire to participate in the studio culture
• BA in Graphic Design or equivalent
• Fluency in contemporary design software: Adobe Creative Suite
• Interest and ability in prototyping software (ex. Adobe After Effects, HTML 5, Processing, 3D tools, etc.) is a plus
• Effective and articulate verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to ‘think on your feet’ – react and problem solve on the spot with a maturity that maintains a positive team environment
• A portfolio of visually appealing and interesting work that demonstrates broad concept exploration and innovative design