- A minimum BS degree is required. Three years of experience is preferred
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed similar roles
- Demonstrated success in previous positions
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Creative approach to complex problem solving
- Knowledge of Android and Linux low-level
- Excellent programming knowledge and skills especially 'C'
- Working in a Linux environment
- Natural debugging skills and an extra dose of common sense
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
As a firmware engineer you will belong to a team responsible for developing and debugging the firmware underpinning of our products. In this role, you will architect, develop, and debug firmware while working closely with the rest of our team.
This position requires an individual who is creative, team-oriented, technologically savvy, and driven to produce results. This position requires the candidate to be comfortable working hands-on with prototype hardware used for debugging.
Candidates must be comfortable working in a non-routine environment solving complex unstructured problems that don’t always have obvious answers.
A summary of the duties and responsibilities follows:
- Developing and testing firmware
- Using developed firmware to test and validate hardware
- Communicating with other team members progress and learning
- Participation in technical communications within the team and with other groups associated with specified projects
- A willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Working and communicating effectively with engineering staff and management levels employees within and outside the department
Engineering - Software
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...