This Assistant Property Manager would work as a team member supporting the Multi-Tenant division through the following responsibilities:
- Assist Regional Property Managers in answering phones and mail processing
- Initial point of contact for vendor and tenant inquiries
- Oversee accounts payable in the portfolio(s)
- Assist, monitor and oversee accounts receivable and collection.
- Assist in completion of paperwork for new property and tenant set ups (including utility and address changes)
- Maintain tenant correspondence and property management files
- Assemble packages for tenant rent relief and assignments
- Effectively abstract and manage commercial real estate leases
- Track and monitor critical lease dates
- Assist Regional Property Manager(s) in preparation of monthly and quarterly management report.
- Assist Regional Property Manager(s) with quarterly and/or annual CAM billings and tax billings as applicable.
- Assist Regional Property Manager(s) in researching and following up with CAM disputes with tenants.
- Assist Regional Property Manager(s) with budgets
- Invoice tenants for rental, other charges and CPI increases
- Collect tenant sales and assist in reviewing reports and initiate invoices for percentage rents if applicable
- Complete paperwork for changes in tenants rent and extra charges
- Prepare monthly tenant billings
- Process and code invoices for payment in AVID system
- Travel to properties to troubleshoot any issues
- Interface with tenants, vendors, and 3rd party managers
- Operations duties and other administrative duties as assigned
- 3+ years of commercial real estate administrative experience
- Experience using MRI/ Accounting software a plus
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Must possess attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook
We will offer a competitive package based on experience and qualifications.