If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment for its associates nationwide sounds good to you, we may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
We are currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Credit Clerk in our Lilburn, GA location. If you are a professional, career-minded individual with an interest in Credit and Finance and who is committed to great customer service, this is the position for you!
As a Credit Clerk, you will:
- Process and follow on credit applications
- Process and verify job account information prior to approving a job set up
- Request Notice To Contractors as stated by the laws of the state the job is located in
- Handle incoming credit calls and make out going credit calls
- Dispute resolution.
- Review of daily mail and distribute to proper credit associate
- Manage Credit References for the location, including initial contact, follow up and maintaining database of vendors Qualifications
College courses in basic accounting and finance are required or experience in collections. A successful Credit Clerk will possess the following:
- Benefit if candidate is already a notary
- Must live in or in the immediate surrounding areas of Lilburn, GA
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Courteous phone manner and the ability to deal with a range of different personalities
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 9 months ago
Ferguson is a subsidiary of Wolseley plc (NYSE: WOS, LSE: WOS.L), an international business operating in 14 countries in Europe and North Am...