Epocrates Market Research Sales Position
Location preference: East Coast Pharmaceutical Corridor (New Jersey/Philadelphia)
Top sales performers only--no journeymen or journeywomen need apply.
• A sales professional with 5+ year’s pharmaceutical experience.
• Has sold market research services to Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Supplies, Medical Devices or Biotechnology; or has sold fielding services to Market Research firms.
• Expertise in pharmaceutical market research industry and trends.
• A winner with a positive attitude and team orientation.
• A hunter that acts with a sense of urgency yet has proven ability to build lasting relationships and earn repeat business.
• Documented track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
• Strong business acumen. A proven ability to talk business issues and link to our client's solutions.
• Strong networking skills. Strong relationship building skills.
• Self-motivated. A self-starter. Can work from a virtual home office.
• Travel expected to be around 30-40%.
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
• Undergraduate degree at minimum.
BENEFITS OF THE OPPORTUNITY:
•A very fun and very successful team environment.
•We have an unsurpassed reputation for delivering quality market research services.
•We are a leader in the Pharmaceutical Media.
•A Blue-chip client list of Fortune 500 organizations as well as mid-market companies.
•We have major growth initiatives in place.
•Ability to offer clients solutions created solely for the Life Sciences industry.
•Solutions link directly to the business issues faced within the Life Sciences industry.
•Build new account relationships and manage existing accounts.
•Ability to work from virtual home office.
Epocrates, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPOC), developers of the #1 most used mobile medical app among U.S. physicians, creates point-of-care digital solutions that enhance the practice of medicine. More than 1.3 million healthcare professionals, including 50 percent of U.S. physicians, use Epocrates' solutions to help improve patient care and practice efficiencies with its drug reference, educational and clinical apps. The new Epocrates mobile and web-based EHR solution, designed for solo and small practice physicians, is affordable, easy-to-use and further supports physician workflow and patient outcomes. The company also partners with the healthcare industry, including top pharmaceutical companies, to engage with its clinician network through effective, interactive services.