Cianbro is seeking a safety-minded, experienced Mechanical Project Engineer for the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years engineering experience in a construction setting to include Industrial plants, Chemical Plants, Processing Plants, Power Plants, etc.
- Engineering degree or comparable experience
- Must be able to create and follow project schedules
- Must have proficient skills in building and site layout
- Must posess survey equipment skills/experience including theodoloite, auto level, total station, electronic and laser alignment equipment
- ***Regional Travel REQUIRED
Cianbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Review and issue drawings and engineering documents to the field crews
- Research and resolve drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, and as built drawings
- Verification of field-installed materials and equipment for compliance with contract drawings and specifications
- Issue, edit, and maintain all field engineering books, records, etc. according to project procedures
- Maintain control of all surveying equipment to ensure proper care, calibration, and documentation is maintained
- Researching vendor data for project-specific and/or customized products and materials
- Review supplied drawings and purchase order specifications
- Order materials to include ensuring v endor has adequate information to supply required field furnished materials; field furnished material has been ordered; and delivery dates support schedule
- Monitor work for change of conditions
- Communication skills between project team members
- Initiate requests for information (RFI's)
- Initiate Change Order requests
- Ensure quality of installed product to ensure it meets project and client specification
- Other duties as required
Experience & Capabilities
Ranked #90 on Engineering News-Record’s 2013 Top 400 Contractors, Cianbro is best known for its...