Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Through ACS, A Xerox Company, which Xerox acquired in February 2010, Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
May perform one or more of the following:
UNIX/Linux Skills Requirement:
1. UNIX/Linux (Solaris/HP-UX/AIX/Red Hat/SuSE) System Administrator with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience.
2. Knows how to script & proficient with the command line interface
3. Experience working with both virtual hosts and virtual guest OS's
4. Excellent TCP/IP Networking skills
5. Enterprise experience working with SAN attached systems
6. Experience with using volume management and file system management.
7. Experience in any one or more of highly preferred skills listed as follows:
A. UNIX administration experience with using clustering software such as Veritas, MC Service guard.
B. Veritas and/or TSM backup installation, configuration and management.
C. ITIL Experience
8. Experience in a 7x24x365 Production Environment
9. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with ACS may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to
Xerox Corporation - 21 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...