The Regional Merchandising Representative will increase revenue and market share with targeted Industrial, HVAC, Electrical and Retail store locations. They will be a highly visible and active representative within retail locations in their defined territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience: (Qualifications and/or Requirements)
- Increase revenue and market share with targeted Industrial, HVAC, Electrical and Retail store locations within a defined territory.
- Training counter sales people in the key selling points for FLIR products and placing/maintaining in-store displays.
- Direct sales to end users at distributor events.
- Extensive automobile travel throughout defined territory to maintain 15-20 branch visits per week.
- Support events at branches and coordinate MTU (Mobile Training Unit) visits and support of distribution partners at tradeshows.
- Increase FLIR’s awareness at the point of sale by placing product displays, sales materials, banners, etc. and by training the counter sales people of distributors.
- Generate leads while participating in daily activities and send them to Regional Sales Team.
- Establish strong distribution partner support via personal contact, on-site visits, telephone support, etc.
- Maintain and update the sales information data base with specific customer contact information when obtained.
- Assist at trade shows and or seminars outside of assigned geographic territory as needed.
- Any other duties assigned by the Regional Sales Director.
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related industrial field.
- Familiarity with the Electrical/Industrial/HVAC/Electronics industries.
- Distribution and/or retail experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Work, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask in a team oriented fast paced environment.
- Willing to travel up to 60% of work week and a quarterly visit to the home office.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must be able to operate and maintain a company car for traveling and transporting demonstration equipment (up to 50-70 lbs.).
- Must be able to lift and move equipment 50-70 lbs.
You can run, but you can't hide from FLIR Systems -- they're all about surveillance and detection. FLIR's thermal imaging and...