Javitch, Block & Rathbone (JB&R) is now hiring for a Morgantown, West Virginia-based Attorney and your qualifications and experience may be an ideal match for this career opportunity.
JB&R concentrates in the area of creditor representation . Our primary representation is in Collections and Insurance Subrogation. Our premier firm helps clients resolve their business disputes in an efficient, streamlined, and cost-effective manner. Over many decades of experience, the partners and professional staff of JB&R have become known for a unique combination of corporate sophistication, coupled with a genuine approachability.
This integral position in the firm will represent us in hearings in northern West Virginia. Ideal candidate will be based in the Morgantown, West Virginia area and have the willingness and ability to travel throughout the northern West Virgnia court system.
- Licensed to practice in West Virginia
- Introductory to two (2) years of civil litigation experience
- Substantive experience creating persuasive communications materials that includes writing and editing on deadlines.
- Strong motivation, demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer and word processing skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and familiarity with research on the internet.
- Law school graduate
- Collections or Insurance Subrogation experience a plus
You can learn more about Javitch, Block & Rathbone at www.jbandr.com
JB&R is a Cleveland-based law firm with offices in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio; Kentucky, Indiana, Texas, West Virginia and Tennessee. Our clients include taxing authorities, banks, credit unions, savings and loans, finance companies, department stores, credit card companies, medical organizations, landlords, commercial businesses, collection agencies, insurance companies, education facilities, utility companies, law firms, manufacturers, oil companies, publishing companies, radio stations, vending companies, public utilities and accounting firms
Javitch, Block & Rathbone - 2 years ago