[SAS, Programmer, Programming, Statistics, Biostatistics, Pharmaceutical, CRO, Clinical, Senior, Lead, New York, Manhattan]
Exciting clinical organization in New York City is seeking a Lead SAS Programmer like you to join their team and contribute to numerous studies!
You will immediately take on a Lead Programmer role, leading various studies as an individual contributor. In addition, you will mentor 1 Junior Programmer while working with outside partners and database teams to manage their work and validate their output.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Act as liaison between Biostatistician and Data Manager
- Be able to present and explain work to non-programmers
- Willing to meet strict deadlines
- Able to put in long hours and work weekends if necessary
This is your chance to join an excellent, growing group, work in New York City with a GREAT starting base salary of $90,000 - $100,000 and 29 days of PTO!
- 3+ years SAS programming experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Led at least 4 studies in the past
- M.S Computer Science or Statistics related discipline
- Lives in NYC or willing to commute
Please submit your resume directly to Shaun Abrams who can be reached at 212-707-8499. Applicants must have a very good technical background for this opportunity.
Many other positions are open at various levels and in different geographies.
To find out more about Real, please visit www.realstaffing.com