GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: Successful candidate is responsible for opening and sorting mail; data entry of invoices; matching Purchase Orders (PO’s) for payment; research payment history; receiving of products and general clerical duties as assigned for Accounts Payable Department. This Administrative Clerk is expected to interact with employees and the public in a helpful and professional manner. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Knowledge and skills equivalent to that gained through a minimum of two years clerical/secretarial experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion required.
• Verifiable experience using Microsoft Office products required; experience with Oracle is a plus.
• Familiarity with electronic filing systems preferred.
• Familiarity with purchasing preferred.
• Proven satisfactory safety record required
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with a wide variety of people required.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job required.
Other factors, including an employee’s performance, length of service,
and work record will also be considered.
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Barrick Gold Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...