Senior Designer, User Experience, Estee Lauder Companies Online
The Product Design Team seeks an inspired, enthusiastic, and experienced Interaction Designer to support the User Experience capabilities within DTIG. The ideal candidate lives and breathes interactive, has a passion for new technology and strong experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and multiple stakeholders The Designer, User Experience will report to the Director, User Experience.
The User Experience Designer on this team will:
- Create user flows, customer journey maps and interaction prototypes, to the standards of deliverables as set by the Director, User Experience
- Create detailed wireframes and functional specifications documents
- Adhere to a User Experience process and assist in the authoring of all associated templates
- Engage collaboratively producers and technical teams, both internally and externally, in order to guide excellence in user experience.
- Support the Product Design group in competitive analysis and industry trends tracking
- Support the Executive Director, Product Design and Director, User Experience, in research and concepting ideas that utilize emerging technologies
- Serve as an internal partner in DTIG creative
Position requires minimum of 4+ years UX experience and online-related work
Solid knowledge of the social, mobile and web space
Solid knowledge of user-centered design principles that apply to multi-channel retailing
Ability to develop simple, elegant and fun interactions that solve complex design problems
Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Working knowledge of InDesign to generate wireframes and related UX documentation
Strong presentation and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Estee Lauder - 2 years ago
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and...