The Sr. Supply Chain Analyst will lead all SCBU supply chain optimization efforts aimed at improving capacity readiness, reducing costs and improving inventory efficiencies while maintaining high levels of financial customer service. The Sr. Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support within the multi-site SCBU Supply Chain organization by performing in-depth analysis utilizing company and industry data to identify improvement opportunities / business solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the performance of supply chain for the SCBU. Maintain and issue key circuit-wide supply chain performance metrics.
- Provides analysis & modeling of as-is and to-be operational/planning processes and physical supply networks.
- Support the implementation of Supply Chain Operations design/planning, inventory optimization and supply chain cost productivity initiatives across the SCBU.
- Periodic project based financial reporting in support of the Supply Chain organization
- Manufacturing performance analysis and reporting
- Supply Chain departmental spending analysis and reviews
- Budgeting support for AOP
- Support standard process and policy development in SC functions
- Will support product costing and analysis functions
- Support forecasting for working capital (inventory, capital spending, etc.)
- Other project work as required
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and implement standard multi-site reporting
- Develop and present analytical findings to peers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Lead project related analysis and initiatives in inventory control and inventory record accuracy
- Support reconciliation of perpetual inventory activity to inventory status reports
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting required.
- Seven plus years of financial management expertise in a multi-site manufacturing environment; Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant accreditation preferred.
- Ability to work in systems, e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, and enterprise resource planning systems
- Attention to detail and awareness of importance in work integrity
- Ability to operate at a detail level and communicate significant implications resulting from data analysis
- Ability to provide cohesive written and verbal communication, organizational, computer, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required and travel occasionally.
- Familiarity with process improvement (Lean or Six Sigma) techniques preferred.
- Ability to uphold Safety standards, participate in Continuous Process Improvement on the job, and follow our Manufacturing best practices.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
- Ability to follow GMCR policies and procedures as well as our Operating principles.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Predominately sedentary light office position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required (67% - 100% of the workday).
An offer of employment for this position will be contingent upon the individual successfully completing a pre-employment physical, as provided by a GMCR selected physician. This individual will also be required to authorize GMCR to run a Criminal Background Check. The examination and criminal background check must be completed prior to the first day of employment. GMCR reserves the right to determine the suitability of an applicant for a position based on an evaluation of all available information, including but not limited to past work performance, applications, resumes, references and background checks.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 18 months ago
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...