If you are a well-organized and outgoing Dental Office Manager looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join our team at Heartland Dental Care! We are seeking a friendly Dental Office Managers to manage and support between one and four dental practices Our typical facility has one dentist and six treatment rooms and produces, on average, over one million dollars in revenue per year. As a Dental Office Manager with Heartland, you will play a key role in the management of a number of tasks in our dental practices to ensure that we provide the most efficient and organized dental care. You will maintain the dental practice budget, emphasize effective communication by training dental practice team members on Heartland communication tools, develop and train the dental practice team through training programs and evaluations and act as a liaison between the corporate home office and the practice.
Job Responsibilities - Office Manager – Dental Administrative Operations Manager - Practice Administrator
As a Dental Office Manager with Heartland Dental care, you will help lead the dental practice along with the dentist, coordinate dental practice operations and proactively seek ways to advance the dental practice and grow business. You will develop and maintain relationships with dental practice team members, evaluate patient flow to determine marketing needs and areas of improvement, coach dental practice team members and focus on patient advocacy. You will also participate in daily morning team meetings to identify possible areas of opportunity in the day’s patient flow as well as one-on-one meetings with the dentist to identify his or her goals and priorities.
Additional responsibilities of the Dental Office Manager include:
- Presenting treatment plans to patients
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Communicating with dental insurance companies to ensure that claims are honored
- Hiring and training new dental practice team members
- Implementing the dentist’s goals and priorities with the dental practice team
- Facilitating and teaching classes for dental practice team members at least once each quarter
At Heartland Dental Care, we understand that our employees work hard, so we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as continuing educational opportunities that exceed the industry norm. Our extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled. Finally, we invest heavily in our employees and prefer to promote from within. If your career ambitions include leadership, we have many opportunities for you. Our business is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new positions will be created to support our growth.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
As a Dental Office Manager with Heartland Dental Care, 80% of your job is communicating with others, so you must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills and a likable, positive and courteous attitude. You must be a creative, energetic and innovative team player who enjoys and is able to train and motivate dental practice team members to grow professionally and personally. You must also possess a strong work ethic, give your best every day and act as a source of positive energy for the dental practice(s) that you manage. Additional requirements for the Dental Office Manager include:
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a dental practice front office environment, dental practice management experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to manage multiple practices and to attend training sessions, occasionaly out of state
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs, familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite a plus
- Professional (business suit) attire
- Working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Finance, Education preferred or equivalent work experience in a dental practice
Heartland Dental, LLC
- 2 years ago - save job
At Heartland Dental Care, we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Our focus is "Our Patients Come First". We offer our...