Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Act as primary resource for information related to employment policies, procedures and obligations. Provide effective partnership with talent management and diversity programs.
Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the quality and efficiency of department and services performed. Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of the department in relation to established goals.
Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations, including Affirmative Action programs and EEOC.
Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations, business initiatives and technologies; provide leadership to site clients in support of achieving business objectives.
Represent the Human Resources Department in daily contacts with other departments and functions.
Participate in developing Human Resources goals, objectives, and systems.
- Handles employee questions and concerns by following timely and accurate procedures to appropriate issue resolution
- Maintain and update internal records
- Conducts timely focus groups and consolidates data in an accurate, timely and meaningful manner with appropriate action plan recommendations
- Develop cross functional relationships with all levels
- Ensures the confidential nature of HR activities
- Makes sound judgments relative to the business and in consideration of legal and compliance-related issues
- Takes direction from HR Director on project priorities/assignments
- Develops external market sources for positive candidate flow and develops internal employee development programs
- Maintains and updates internal records and handles report generation and compliance audit functions as assigned
- Excellent business acumen and a sense of urgency a must
- Is flexible and takes initiative to complete assignments which provides the greatest benefit to internal clients and in consideration of overall HR resource availability
- Excellent organizational skills and strong time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and employs work habits conducive to the timely, accurate and efficient execution of responsibility
Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks including mentoring managers, resolving complaints, responding to questions regarding interpretations of policies, procedures and other contract agreements
Broad-based knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources management in non-unionized environments.
Detailed knowledge of federal and state employment labor laws and governmental compliance
Ability to prepare written reports and correspondences, and presentations to senior leadership as required
Ability to build and maintain positive relationships both internally and externally
Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend off-site meetings as needed
Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Coordinate personal schedule with the demands of the Pharmacy Operation
Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company’s standards
Leadership skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Results oriented with the ability to manage various projects simultaneously
Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
Demonstrated knowledge of legal aspects of discrimination law and leave laws.
Two to five years experience as a Human Resource Generalist or Business Partner.
Experience in delivering HR accountabilities, Employee Relations, Facilitating New Hire Orientations, Performance Management, Retention Management
Excellent oral and written communication skills Ability to work independently; self starter Ability to use influencing skills to drive results Ability to establish him/herself with Prof Practice and Operations as a peer advisor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Medco Health Solutions, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -