Vivid Seats is looking for an Email Marketing Analyst to help us alert fans of breaking concert tour news, hot upcoming games and can’t-miss match ups. Work hard and truly love what you do in a dynamic, innovative, and fast-paced environment backed by a strong entrepreneurial culture.
We are looking for a smart, witty, technically-savvy Email Marketing Analyst to join our Customer Relationship team to deliver relevant, timely email messages to our subscribers.
Ideal Candidate Must:
- Produce creative, visually appealing and mistake-free promotional, commercial, and transactional email campaigns in html with an eye toward increasing customer loyalty, producing sales, and reducing customer churn in a Business-to-Consumer environment.
- Program automated campaigns and find efficiencies to create one-to-one email sends over a large scale.
- Extract meaningful data from databases including finding appropriate recipients for campaigns based on expressed and implied preferences.
- Test and optimize campaigns (using analytics) to maximize profitability, improve customer retention, and continue improving the email program.
- Provide original insights and creativity around targeting, re-targeting, life-cycle, promotional, and customer retention strategies.
- Write relevant and interesting copy for email campaigns spanning sports, concerts and theater.
- Have experience using a ExactTarget or similar Email Service Provider to run commercial email campaigns with an eye toward driving sales
- Be proficient with Dreamweaver HTML editing software
- Be able to manipulate and combine large data sets to find relevant info and insights
- Possess a strong understanding of the English language: Creative, concise and pithy writing style
- Be an extremely resourceful and detail-oriented individual who can multitask and prioritize independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Be an ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that can take ideas and run with them
- Possess a strong passion for attending live events and
- Possess a bachelors degree in marketing or related field or have an equivalent combination of education and experience
Vivid Seats Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer
Don’t let our casual atmosphere fool you. Vivid Seats operates one of the industry's largest tech platforms for online ticket sales, and we were recently listed by Crain's as one of the fastest growing internet companies in Chicago. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over 10 years of profitable growth.
Vivid Seats - 10 months ago
Since 2001, Vivid Seats has rapidly grown to become the country's largest independent, full-service ticket marketplace. Vivid Seats offers...