TriNet HR Corporation
If you’re looking to apply your HR knowledge in a fast-paced, game-changing environment, this would be a great role for you! TriNet Sr. Human Capital Consultants provide guidance to start-up organizations with the goal of becoming a trusted business partner. This job provides incredible variety and the opportunity to work with client executives who understand the value you add. This is a unique opportunity to utilize your strategic consulting capabilities, tactical HR knowledge, and account management skills. The position allows you to provide support to organizations in many different industries, including financial services, technology, professional services, clean tech, biotech, and more!
Your challenge will be to ensure effective resolution of complicated HR issues, manage complex client interactions, and deliver strategic outbound service to your growing clients. You will also serve as a client advocate within TriNet to access appropriate resources to delight clients and support their business goals. Your knowledge, creativity, relationship skills, and sense of urgency will ensure satisfaction for your clients.
This position is based in Waltham, and requires local travel to client sites in the Boston area.
- College degree required (Bachelors), Masters preferable.
- 5+ years’ experience as an HR Generalist at the exempt level, preferably with rich employee relations focus
- Continuing Education, both formal and on-the-job, in effective Human Resources Management practices required.
- Certification: PHR or SPHR required
This role is part of a well-defined career path with opportunity for growth.
- You are self-directed and operate with minimal supervision
- You like every day to be different
- You thrive on making an impact and seeing the results
- You value relationships and understand they are the foundation of trust
- You embrace change and love to face new challenges.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply compliant and best HR practices while delivering excellent customer/consultative service.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely, effective, efficient and economic delivery of services.
- Ability to visit customer sites as needed and in accordance with the Customer Service Plan. Must be able to easily and timely travel from one customer site to another on the same day. (Typically will involve between 10-25% of time on local travel and customer site visits. Travel requirements may vary depending on the level).
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
TriNet - 22 months ago