The Production Designer works with graphic designers, interaction designers, and the technology teams to create and implement world-class design solutions for our clients. They will support the design team on web and mobile layouts, design conversions across multiple devices, and supplementary design requirements, like photo editing and preparing comps for presentations. Additionally a production designer works with the project leads to produce style guidelines defining a brand’s visual design identity. As part of the Studio group you’ll be working alongside producers, videographers, and motion-graphics designers in a fast-growing production department. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to details and the ability to liaise with various cross-functional teams to create the best design production based on individual project needs.
- 2-4+ years working in a design production capacity in a digital agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Considerable knowledge of print design and print advertising campaign creation
- Cooperative and detailed oriented
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Huge - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest...