At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell International is a $37 billion diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. From manufacturer to consumer, pilot to passenger, homebuilder to homeowner, and physician to patient, Honeywell technologies improve people’s lives in their homes, communities, workplace and travels. With over 120,000 employees in 100 countries, people are our ultimate differentiator. Our employees share a passion for exceeding customer expectations, learning and development and community involvement. For additional information, please visit www.honeywell.com.
Business Unit Overview:
Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations.
Our primary focus is to enhance customer value by making flight safer, more reliable and more cost-effective through our unique capabilities in sophisticated avionics, flight safety products and systems, propulsion engines, auxiliary power units and wheels and brakes and our strong aftermarket service and support. We are committed to redefining customer-supplier relationships across a broad array of core competencies, including power, guidance, navigation, safety, communication and services – all through a spirit of partnership.
Honeywell is hiring a Product Design Engineer 1 Intern for our Redmond , WA facility.
- Work with other engineers on technical matters across a wide range of activities in a particular engineering discipline.
- Execute work in accordance with Honeywell and customer requirements.
- Produce product design to meet total functional design specifications.
- Produce technical design specifications, detailed design, testing of products and product support.
- Execute work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems. (Implementation, Test & Documentation)
- Work with other engineers to ensure you are able to meet the requirements of your work assignments within the time allotted and cost budgets.
- Effectively communicate with peers and management to fully understand project requirements.
- Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering group.
- Report progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor.
- There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Due to export control regulations, must be US Citizen or lawful permanent resident of US.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Ability to work with a group and as an individual as well.
- Doors experience.
- Experience with C .
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up:
TO APPLY: Please visit http://www.careersathoneywell.com/ . Input Job #: 201099 and click on “Search”. Please complete all sections, answer all questions and attach a current resume. Thank you.
Honeywell - 9 months ago
Thermostats and jet engines seem worlds apart, but they're the wind beneath Honeywell International's wings. More than a century o...