Tyler Technologies is seeking a QA Specialist. This positions develops, implements, and maintains manual quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of the Munis Financials software application.
- Conduct software testing to include database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error/bug retests and usability.
- Test and validate program modules to meet specifications.
- Create, execute and maintain well-defined test plans and cases for all testing assignments.
- Validate that all written documentation for assignments are complete and accurate.
- Communicate issues to appropriate development staff and assist in their resolution.
- Work with support, implementation, and client sites for the timely resolution of defects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior accounting and financial experience. Specifically in the areas of:
- oProcurement Solicitations
- oProcurement Contracts
- oProcurement Requisitions
- oPurchase Order Processing
- oAccounts Payable Processing
- Understanding of QA techniques and test plan development preferred
- 2 years quality assurance testing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Munis products or financial systems is desired.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL scripting
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments....