Customer Acquisition Manager, Marketing | Austin TX
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Customer Acquisition Manager, Marketing to design and execute innovative, large-scale B2B customer acquisition marketing programs.
Today, more people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Each month, more than 100 million job seekers in 50 countries search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for tens of thousands of companies worldwide. The Customer Acquisition Manager, Marketing will help more employers discover the power of Indeed to effectively hire.
The ideal candidate has experience utilizing paid search, display, remarketing, email, affiliate, direct mail, social, and other acquisition channels. You will be focused on increasing advertiser sign ups across all available avenues whether online or offline based on specific cost-per-acquisition targets. You will need to be highly analytical -- a skill you will use to analyze and optimize programs against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Manage existing PPC, Remarketing, Social acquisition marketing campaigns
- Develop new marketing programs that attract new advertisers at our cost-per-acquisition targets
- Develop key messages, creative strategy, and marketing content to drive new customer acquisition
- Continuously explore and test new acquisition channels
- Reach our target audience through both online and offline marketing initiatives
- Weekly campaign reporting
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-10+ years experience successfully managing online acquisition
- Highly analytical, focused on developing results-driven, large-scale campaigns
- Experience driving effective B2B direct marketing campaigns
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 14 months ago
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...