The Client Experience Manager (CEM) is responsible for delivering world class account service and satisfaction to Kaplan Professional larger education clients by managing communication, concerns and issues between Kaplan Professional and the client. Internally the CEM works with the various functional areas within Kaplan Professional (Legal, Technology, Regulatory & Filing, National Classroom Operations, Product, Marketing, and Finance) to ensure all departments are helping the clients achieve their education and career goals. The CEM works as an extension of the sales representative to recognize opportunities for new sales, support pre-sales and post sales activities, and manage daily client relationships to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Be familiar with detailed information about each assigned client, including workflows, product configuration, billing needs, contracts, service level agreements, special contacts, annual revenue and sales representative.
- Coordinate client set-up requirements.
- Be proactive and responsive when handling and reporting issues.
- Coordinate problem resolution efforts within the internal support staff and sales, when needed.
- Serve as first-level of support by troubleshooting issues/problems reported by clients before escalating to technology or the appropriate functional areas.
- Coordinate the escalation and resolution process of unresolved issues as necessary to the appropriate functional areas.
- Coordinate with the appropriate functional areas on the set-up of unscheduled special classes for clients.
- Coordinate the firm specific marketing request with the marketing area and the sales representative.
- Coordinate with legal, the sales representative and the client on contract execution.
- Communicate with clients and sales in a clear and timely manner, using language appropriate to the individual's technical level.
- Coordinate with the appropriate functional areas to communicate complex state changes, procedural changes, software functions & enhancements, client issues, software/technical issues, testing issues and training issues within Kaplan applications/systems.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Ensuring global communication of product release and issue resolutions to the B2B clients.
- Knowledge of Kaplan Compliance product offerings and services.
- Provide product demos to the B2B clients as needed.
- Collaborate with CEM compliance on KPE Product offerings.
- Degree in Business Administration or Public Relation desired but not necessary
- Required: minimum 2 years of college or 5 years work experience equivalent
- Preferred: 2 years Account Management / Business Relationship Management or 5 years in Customer Service or experience as a Business Analyst
- Desired experience in the Insurance Industry or Financial Industry
- Experience in basic Project Management a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
- Experience working in a contact management system (e.g. Salesforce, SAP, etc...)
- Experience in collaborating with multiple departments (finance, legal, technology, etc...)
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills.
- Ability to provide timely communication and outstanding customer service while managing multiple clients and issues.
- Ability to adjust and adapt to challenges.
- Detail-oriented professional with the ability to multi-task, work independently and support other team members.
- Proven track record in customer satisfaction.
- Self motivated and directed.
- Strong in relationship development (both with internal and external clients).
- Strong research skills.
- Strong analytical thought process.
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...